Barcelona Global is a private, independent, non-profit association, set up as a platform for citizen's ideas and action, made up of people and companies who care about Barcelona and its future.
The association's mission: to make Barcelona one of the world's best cities in the world for talent and economic activity.
Our strength lies in the professionalism, energy, reliability, and influence of our members and projects.
Our values are:
- Social Responsibility. BARCELONA GLOBAL believes that companies and individuals living and working in Barcelona should work together to help the city progress.
- Civic and Independent Character. BARCELONA GLOBAL has no political affiliation and its projects are completely independent of political parties. The political sympathies of its members have no impact on the association.
- Action Orientation. BARCELONA GLOBAL believes that the primary value of our activities comes from effectively implementing projects in line with our founding motto: "make it happen".
- Economic Openness. BARCELONA GLOBAL beleives in making Barcelona a cosmopolitan, tolerant, economically prosperous, and responsible city.
- Collective Initiative. BARCELONA GLOBAL's project decisions are collectively determined by its members.
- Public-Private Partnership. BARCELONA GLOBAL believes that public-private partnerships, in their various forms, are useful tools in developing and serving general public interest and achieving long-term strategic objectives.
- Collaboration. BARCELONA GLOBAL believes that communication between diverse sectors, groups of people, and companies provides opportunities for growth and progress.