Barcelona Global is organized in the following manner:
- General Assembly. The General Assembly of the Association consists of all its members.
- Board of Directors. The Board consists of a minimum of 30 and maximum of 50 members elected by the General Assembly. The Board chooses the President of the Association and this proposal to the Executive Committee. The Board initially validates all projects to spur the Association.
- President. Elected to the Board, with a term of two years, renewable for a consecutive term, and represents and manages the association agreement with the Board.
- Executive Committee. Consists of the President, Vice President, Secretary, Managing Director, and other members of the Board, up to 16.
- Working Groups. Appointed by the President and the Executive Committee with the aim of developing the projects approved by the Association. The working groups have a person who shall preside and experts to achieve the objectives.
- Secretary. Appointed by the Board with the task of ensuring good governance, regulatory compliance, efficiency, and transparency of the organs of the association.
- Managing Director. Professional manager appointed by the Executive Committee that directs and coordinates the daily work of the association.
The Association is committed to statutorily not receive public funds to finance its structure, and its accounts are audited annually independently.